In line with the latest guidance, the Bisazza Foundation is currently closed and the the exhibition Norman Parkinson fashion phography 1948-1968 is temporarily suspended.
We look forward to welcoming you back when we reopen.
BISAZZA FOUNDATION ACCESS REGULATIONS
Admission allowed for up to 200 people at a time, according to the following access plan:
- Visitors will be able to access upon reservation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Access will be limited to avoid assembling.
- Visitors will have their body temperature checked at the entrance. Any visitor with a temperature above 37.5 ˚C will not be allowed to enter.
- Visitors with COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cold, cough, conjunctivitis, changes in the sense of smell and/or taste, gastrointestinal symptoms) will be asked to return home and contact their doctor.
- The use of masks is compulsory during the visit, except for children under the age of 6 and for people with disabilities not compatible with the continuous use of the mask.
- It is recommended to clean hands frequently using alcohol-based solutions available from the dispensers.
- Interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter must be maintained during any waiting time and in all spaces.
- Visitors must follow the defined path (from exhibit hall 1 to 11) and respect the indications provided by the signs and information material in the spaces and by the staff.
- Used tissues, face masks, and gloves must be disposed of in the unsorted garbage bins made available in the toilets and indicated with appropriate signs. It is forbidden to throw the above materials at any other collection point.